The Artificial Intelligence and Multi Agent Systems (AIMS) Laboratory is a research program of the Department of Informatics, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering (DIBRIS) at the University of Genoa.
The goal of AIMS Lab is to advance the state of the art in Computer Science and Engineering with a main focus on Artificial Intelligence techniques and their applications.
Our research deals with the design and the implementation of innovative computer-assisted methods to solve key problems in fields such as:
- Automated Product Configuration
- Modeling and Verification of Cyber-physical systems
- Verification of Machine Learning Models
We seek applications in various field including, but not limited to:
- Safety of autonomous robots and agents
- Design of elevator systems
- Analysis of software requirements for, e.g., aerospace control systems
- Cybersecurity of industrial control systems
Members of AIMS Lab actively pursue a strong connection between research and teaching activities, and collaboration with local and international universities, research centers and industries.