The Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent and Multi Agent Systems (AIMS) Laboratory is a research program of the Department of Informatics, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering (DIBRIS) at the University of Genoa.
The goal of AIMS Lab is to advance the state of the art in Computer Science and Engineering with a main focus on Artificial Intelligence techniques and applications.
Our theoretical research deals with the design and the analysis of innovative computer-assisted methods to solve key engineering problems in fields such as Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Mechanical Design, Verification and Reasoning, Software and Cyber-Physical Systems.
Members of AIMS Lab actively pursue a strong connection between research and teaching activities, and collaboration with local and international universities, research centers and industries. Our key research lines currently are:
- Verification-Enhanced Learning for Safe Autonomous Robots
- Computer Automated Design of Elevators
- Decision Procedures for Boolean Logics
- Analysis and Verification of High-Level Software Requirements
- Contract-Based Simulation and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems